Terms and conditions & refund policy
Risk and liability
- Participating in SkiffieWorlds 2022 is at the own risk of participants, registrants and other parties involved.
- The organization 'VMS services' and its voluntary employees, nor the parties it represents, can be held liable in any way for any damage whatsoever, including damage / loss of skiff, equipment, personal belongings, persons on board or third parties and/or goods directly or indirectly related to participating SkiffieWorlds2022.
- This also includes damage as a result of skiff launch / taking out of the water activities including involved vehicles and / or parking of trailers as well as vehicles.
- After embarking until debarking the cox is at all times responsible for the skiff as well as the crews' safety
- Wearing PFDs (personal flotation devices) during the races is mandatory for the full crew.
- Skiffie Worlds Kortgene 2022 will be held under the St Ayles Skiff International (SASI) Rules of Racing (SCRA 2021 edition) and the Construction and Measurement Rules (SCRA 2021 Edition).
- Rules can be found on SASI Website www.staylesinternational.org as well as here >>
- In compliance with these rules all crews must be covered by suitable third - party insurance, it is the responsibility of participants to ensure they are duly coveredinsured. The responsibility lies with the club to comply with ALL regulations.
- Any St Ayles Skiff owner/Club can participate using only one skiff per club/group, as long as the entry is registered in the event.
- You can hire rowers from other clubs , but the points go to the club / skiff that is registered.
- Age categories refer to age of each individual rower in the boat on the first day of the Skiffie Worlds 27th june 2022.
- Drinking of alcoholic beverages during competition by competitors is prohibited from the field or primary area of competition. Violators of this rule may be disqualified.
- Spectators may consume alcoholic beverages as long as they are separated from the area of competition.
- When canceling your registration a refund will be transferred to you;
- before 1st January 2022 a 100% refund will be paid.
- in between 1st January - 1st February a 80% refund will be paid
- in between 1st February - 1st March a 60% refund will be paid
- in between 1st March - 1st April a 40% refund will be paid
- in between 1st April - 1st May a 20% refund will be paid
- After 1st May no refund will be paid
Kortgene, May 2021