Registration individuals ITM
Welcome to the St Ayles skiff World Championship 2022 international team member page
For the first time ever we like to give individual rowers from any country around the world the opportunity to experience top class racing in the st Ayles skiff during the 4th Skiffie Worlds rowing competition. We aim to interest people who cannot join as a team but would love to row and be part of this special event.
The ITM has reserved a special Altena Regatta racing Skiff painted in an extraordinary colourful print giving extra energy to compete against the other teams. Of course we have also special ITM club shirts (collectors’ items)
So we love to invite you as individual to join the summer week in Kortgene and be part of the ITM club in the different race categories.
The ITM club will organize rowing clinic’s before and during the Worlds so everybody is prepared before the races. ITM will provide experienced Coxes in every race class, so everybody can participate in a safe and secure manner.
What do you need to do?
First you need to register as “International Team Member” (ITM) and complete the individual registration form accordingly. Based on the received number of individuals the ITM Club organisation will define the teams and races and present these on the skiffieworlds2022 website.
- Every individual have to registrate by the individual Registration form, please add rowing experience in the message section.
- If you have registered you will be added to the list of ITM participants.
- The registration will be finalized on location in the event tent
- After the registration and photo the participant will receive a race pass
- You need the race pass to pass the check points before enter the skiffs for every race
- The registration fee for the race pass is € 15 per person (payment completed in the event tent)
For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
See you summer 2022 in Kortgene!
For registered individuals, click here >>
Individual registration form
Please note we will not automatically send a confirmation email after registration.
If you want a copy of your registration by email, please tick the last box 'Send me a copy' in the form.