Heat's, Finals and Lanes
- Each club registered in a category is divided into heats based on the previous World Cup results (points competition 2019), the lanes are determined based on a draw. This is done to prevent strong teams will already coming out together in the heats.
- There are 10 lanes and lane 1 is on the Kortgene side.
- All heat winners (assuming 5 heats) will go directly to the final and will enter lanes 6, 5, 7, 4 and 8 based on time. (Fastest time will be in lane 6).
- The rest fastest clubs over all the 5 heats go also to the finals and come in 3,9,2,10 and 1 based on their time. (fastest time in lane 3).
- If there are fewer heats, it works according to the same principle and the 10 lanes are filled to the maximum.
- If fewer than 10 exist, there is an immediate final, lane classification will be also done by draw.